Why Love St. Anthony's
Top 10 Reasons to Love St. Anthony's Church
- It's the second Catholic Church west of the Mississippi River.
- A vibrant faith formation program is available for children, youth, and adults.
- It's congregation is more diverse than most parishes.
- The parish provides scholarship support to families for their children to attend Catholic schools.
- 18,000 meals are served each year at McAnthony window for those who are hungry.
- Weekday Masses are celebrated twice a day to a large following of daily communicants.
- From weekly scripture study to adult/children's choirs, there's something for everyone to participate in.
- Wonderful music for liturgies that has been recently strengthened by the addition of a brand new pipe organ.
- There's a family-like, caring feeling that makes you feel at welcome in our parish community.
- Faith is fed and nourished through the Sacraments and prayer that you will find at St. Anthony's.